Identity and the evolution of character
'Horatio’s resolve stiffens, as he takes a stand…'
“Donne wrote that ‘no man is an island’, but in spite of that, I have decided to declare myself the first Gay Republic! I long to be explored, I want to be conquered – poked with stiff flagpoles claiming me, owning me, ruling, running, exploiting me. I want ceaseless hostile actions fought over my sovereignty, with spears, cannons, missiles, gatling guns, frozen sausages – being sprayed all over with ordnance. Damnit, I want war and piece!
Well, a portion of the reconstruction action…
I deserve to be wined and dined, caressed, fingered, buggered, buttered, stroked, massaged, tickled, pickled, spanked, basted, dressed up like a hairy trolley-dolly, deflowered by the man-on-man action faction, in aid of some helmet-whacking, dome polishing satisfaction.
Bring me that hairy, hunchbacked, cross-eyed, fuckwittish red-necked he-bint with the shifty-smile, hereditary halitosis and the raw legacy of gonorrhoea burning in his three eyes.
I am turning Republican and I want to be lobbied NOW!”
“Donne wrote that ‘no man is an island’, but in spite of that, I have decided to declare myself the first Gay Republic! I long to be explored, I want to be conquered – poked with stiff flagpoles claiming me, owning me, ruling, running, exploiting me. I want ceaseless hostile actions fought over my sovereignty, with spears, cannons, missiles, gatling guns, frozen sausages – being sprayed all over with ordnance. Damnit, I want war and piece!
Well, a portion of the reconstruction action…
I deserve to be wined and dined, caressed, fingered, buggered, buttered, stroked, massaged, tickled, pickled, spanked, basted, dressed up like a hairy trolley-dolly, deflowered by the man-on-man action faction, in aid of some helmet-whacking, dome polishing satisfaction.
Bring me that hairy, hunchbacked, cross-eyed, fuckwittish red-necked he-bint with the shifty-smile, hereditary halitosis and the raw legacy of gonorrhoea burning in his three eyes.
I am turning Republican and I want to be lobbied NOW!”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home