Something from the past...
Thought #7,995,001
27th August 2006
I have never caught my father watching a porno or having a w*nk. Maybe it isn't his thing. However, I strongly believe that it is an important rite of passage for my kids to catch me doing the same - at the right age, it will do their confidence the world of good to know that I am a wanker, and that anything I say should be scrutinised carefully for traces of parental bullshit, desperately masquerading as authority.
27th August 2006
I have never caught my father watching a porno or having a w*nk. Maybe it isn't his thing. However, I strongly believe that it is an important rite of passage for my kids to catch me doing the same - at the right age, it will do their confidence the world of good to know that I am a wanker, and that anything I say should be scrutinised carefully for traces of parental bullshit, desperately masquerading as authority.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home